Sounds of sleep: Digital content for Duroflex
It's a rare thing in advertising that an idea you presented in a pitch brainstorming session went on to become a full fledged campaign, got executed, became viral and eventually win awards. After a successful pitch for Duroflex in 2020 the client remembered this particular idea and they roped in one of the biggest music company in the country, Sony music. First name (still my favourite) of the idea was lullaby project. The core idea was, a sleep solution brand reviving the good old lullabies in Indian languages and reintroduce to the new generation moms. Campaign kickstarted on the world sleep day 2021, with Kalki Koechlin anchoring the program. It featured famous singers like Monali Thakur, Shalmali Kholgade, Chinmayi Sripada, Shilpa Rao, Sanah Moidutty and Geetha Madhuri to recreate six lullaby songs from six different languages.
• 22 Million views in YouTube
• Over 5 Mn views garnered on Sony
• Earned media of over 5 Cr,
• Massive influencer campaign to amplify the property - 37,000 content interaction in 10 days
• Prominent publications like Afaqs, The Hindu, Brand Equity covered the campaign
• Organic shares of the campaign on platforms like LinkedIn by top marketing executives, making it the most visible and talked about campaign this year in the category.
Following the success of season 1, Duroflex released season 2 of Sounds of Sleep in 2022.
"What a fantastic idea!
Duroflex, the mattress brand is curating India's lullabies across multiple regional languages, and releasing them via Sony Music on World Sleep Day (tomorrow, March 19th).
More than simply framing their product as good-for-sleep, the brand is moving into the territory of the things that induce a good sleep (their product is one of them). Among the many things that do induce good sleep, music/lullaby is one too. In terms of matching the campaign theme to their product, and users' connect, this is a great fit!
This is one of those 'Why didn't I/anyone think of this so far?' kind of ideas!"